Swimming and Boating

We've had a lot of fun this summer spending time on the boat and swimming. The girls love being in the water, so I feel pretty lucky not only to have a boat, but only to be 10 minutes away from a lake.


We went to this really fun pool in Orem with our neighbors. The girls had a blast and practically never came out of the water!!
Chloe is doing so good swimming this year. She is getting really brave and wants to do everything on her own. I'm happy she has had so much fun this year!

4 comments:

The Trenery's said...

How fun! We need to do something like that with all of the grandkids! The pictures at Chaz's work are so cute! I need to bring my kids up there so they can see!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute are you girls! Congrats on one more to come! That is so exciting! I know I have been working on Corinne for so long. She keeps telling me she is going to. You should get on her case about it too! :) Your family is so cute! I love all the pics!

Susanne said...

So fun! I love the pictures at the fire house. Miss you. Hey we need to tell Corinne to get a blog. I need to see her stinkin cute little girl.

The Cox Family said...

It seems like forever since I have seen you. I looked at the schedule and I don't think we have a shift together anytime soon! I will just have to stop by and say hi. It looks like you all have been having a great summer. I can't believe that it is almost over. Crazy! Your girls are sure cute!