And the name is....

Well, we've finally decided on a name!! There was quite a debate, but we've decided to name her Alyvia Ann Ray. I love it and can't wait to see our 3rd little girl!

6 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh nice Tawn! I seriously love that name- what made Chaz change his mind? Can't wait 'til she's finally here!

The Trenery's said...

I need copies of the pictures of the girls! They turned out so cute! It was a fun weekend! I also love the name Alyvia! So cute!

Rob-ness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob-ness said...

Cute name...my sister Kelie is planning on naming her baby girl Alyvia (same spelling). Small world...especially with the internet.

I hope everything is great.

Cya, Rob Adams

Whitney said...

Love it! So cute, can't wait for her and little Gwen to be friends.

The Cox Family said...

You guys have such cute names for girls! Looks like a fun holiday. I haven't seen you in forever! Hopefully we will have a shift together soon.