The girls love going to Chaz's work and hanging out at the fire station with their daddy and all the guys. Chaz had me put on all his gear that he wears when going into a fire.... I had no idea how heavy it all was!! We had a great dinner and a fun time in Park City....the girls are lucky to have a dad with such an awesome job!
7 Months old
11 years ago
2 comments:
your girls are SO cute. Miss you Sue
What a great memory you have of me. But Brad Pitt is freakin' hot...I might have been thinking about him then too. LOL
I agree with Sue, your girls are SO cute, they must take after you. How cute are you in the fire fighter gear?
BTW, one of my many favorite memories of you is how you used to be able to pop your teeth out. I thought that was so awesome!
Post a Comment