
GIRL!!! Yes, we're having another girlie girl! I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Chaz and I had been anxiously awaiting the news that we were having a boy, but when the ultrasound tech said she was 100% sure it was a girl, I looked over at Chaz and he had a big smile on his face like...oh well! We're actually both really happy and excited to add another princess to the family! My due date is November 23rd and everything on the ultrasound looked like the baby was growing normally! We're still debating on what to name her, but when we officially decide, I'll let ya know!
10 comments:
So excited to have another sweet little Ray girl running around! Congrats.
So excitting!! I can't wait to see how beautiful she is!!
congrats on another girl...that is so exciting! she'll be just as beautiful as her sisters!
So I think you are going to have all the girls and I will have all the boys. Maybe we will have to trade one of them! ;)! I am so happy for you guys, I can't wait to meet her!
Three little girly, girly, girly, girly girls!
I think that you the reason that you are going to have all girls is because your girls are so cute....the Lord knows that we need more cute girls to brighten up this world!!!
That really is exciting- think how fun that will be if I have a girl too! There will be 3 girls born this year just like Tycie, Chloe and Malia- I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
What exciting news - Congrats on a baby girl!! Chaz, you're fortunate to be surrounded by all those lovely ladies just like Poppy. Tawnya, good luck with the duration of your pregnancy I wish you comfort and good health. Hugs and love from PA.
Yeah! I just told my mom the news and she is thrilled!!! You have the cutest girls and I'm sure your next will be just as gorgeous.
Can't wait to see you and Corinne next week!
Post a Comment