
Last weekend we took a little trip with Chaz's family to Pineview. We had a great time boating, playing on the beaches, and swimming. The water was the perfect temperature and the weather was great!

I thought this was such a cute picture of Leila!

Chaz did the Spudman triathalon in Idaho on Saturday morning and then met up with us for the rest of the trip. I thought he would be dead tired and not be up for wakeboarding or skiing....guess I was wrong!

Cutest girls ever! (can't wait for Alyvia to be in these pictures!)

Connor is the best uncle to our girls. He is always willing to play girlie things with them and boring games like duck duck goose. You're awesome Connor!

Chloe is happiest when she's on the boat.... can ya tell?
5 comments:
I truly think that is one of the few times Chloe has ever smiled!! Ha! Looks like you had fun!
Hey guys! Chloe and Savanah are the cutest. Thanks for letting me know i'm a big girl tawn!!! By the way we are still waiting for you guys to take us out on the boat. He he!
Hey guys! Chloe and Savanah are the cutest. Thanks for letting me know i'm a big girl tawn!!! By the way we are still waiting for you guys to take us out on the boat. He he!
Thanks again for working for me! I heard it was way busy and very stressful, so I feel bad. Sorry. You helped me out a ton though! Fun pictures, and I would have to agree that you have the cutest girls ever!
Tawyne-
It's Kecia from high school-I just found your blog from Corinne's and your girls are SO cute! Congrats on a third girl-we have 3 girls and it is a total blast! Especially when it comes to shopping for clothes and matching them! You will love it!it was fun to see your family!
Post a Comment