Last weekend my whole side of the family went to Lake Powell for our annual family trip. It was a blast! I think we hit the perfect week, because it wasn't too hot, and there was no wind.
Chloe and Savannah loved going on the tube and playing in the sand. I have to say the trip was a success except for the drive (our kids are horrible in the car) and that our prop has to have some repairs from hitting some debri in the water! Other than that, it was awesome!!



3 comments:
Hey There Ray's! I finally got hooked up with Terra's blog and started snooping, hope you don't mind. Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting. Saige was born on November 23rd! Good luck, I'll pray for a boy for you. I love that I have one of each, no pressure. Your girls are so so darling!
You guys have a very cute blog, and your girls are so darling. Looks like your trip was a blast! I'm so jealous!
Hi tawnya! hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...found you through my brothers blog. your girls are so darling! and congrats on another on the way! i hope it's ok if i add you on my blog to keep in touch.
kelie
thestancliftfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment