New Job

One of the decisions Chaz and I had to make before we moved to Heber, was what I was going to do about my job. Most of you know I have been working as an RN in the float pool and have been "floating" between LDS, Alta View, and IMC hospitals. It has been a great job and I have loved the flexability, but once we moved, I hated the 85 mile round-trip commute! So, I applied for a job at Heber Valley Medical Center and was fortunate enough to get offered a position in the Labor and Delivery and the Medical/Surgical units! Today I went to a Fetal Monitoring Class to start learning about Labor and Delivery and it was pretty overwhelming!! I've worked in Med/Surg for over 3 years, but Labor and Delivery is a whole new world!! I have a lot to learn, but I know I will love every minute of it.... especially holding those brand new born babies!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

You'll do great. I am glad that you don't look like the nurse in the picture. Couldn't you find a sexy, young nurse???

Whitney said...

Congrats Tawn thats great! You will do an awesome job!

Ryan and Tori said...

That is so awesome Tawn! That would be the best job! I'm also glad that you'll know more about it since we'll be doing a family trip to Lake Powell when I'm 8 months! I'm sure I won't come early but it will nice having someone there who knows what they are doing... just in case :)

The Trenery's said...

Cute nurse picture! I need to learn how to put fun things on my blog!! I can't believe you get to see all those babies being born!! Lucky!!

Unknown said...

Hey, Chaz! I found your link on Angel's blog and had to check it out. I can't believe that it has been so long since all those days at XO! Your girls are adorable! And Heber, huh! That is quite the move. You can check out my blog if you are interrested at all. www.kenandmandimontague.blogspot.com. See ya!

Susanne said...

Tawn that is so awesome that you are going to be woking on L&D. You will have to tell me if you like it. I totally need to come visit you. You house looks AWESOME from the pic. Love you Sue