So, I have to put in my little sentimental comments about being Savannah's mom. It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years since I was in the hospital holding her in my arms for the first time. I am so blessed that Heavenly Father entrusted this little spirit to me. Savannah has brought so much happiness and joy into my life, words can't describe how much I love her! Happy 4th Birthday Savannah!
Savannah's birthday is actually today, Feburary 26th, but we celebrated it with family on Sunday. We invited everyone over for tacos, birthday cake and ice cream, but of course there was a huge snowstorm which kept a few people from making it. Fortunately, it didn't keep the Bear Lake crew from coming, so Amiya was there which made Savannah forget about all the others who couldn't make it! (sorry guys!)
Marty sent this cheerleader dress up for Savannah. She loves it! It came with megaphone that Savannah had me yell different cheerleader moves into for her to perform. She's actually a pretty coordinated little cheerleader!Savannah got this leapster from Chaz and I, we thought it would be a great thing to have in the car for trips to SLC and Bear Lake. She was pretty excited because Amiya has the exact same leapster... imagine that!
Here's all the girls at the party.... aren't they so cute?
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Savannah!! Amiya has the same cheerleading outfit that she got from santa!! Perf now they have the same outfits! Make sure she brings it next time she comes to Bear Lake!! Fun!!
Happy Birthday Savannah! Tawn I am sorry we could not make it. Our car really is the worst in the snow. Hopefully we can get a 4 wheel drive car soon so that stuff like that doesn't happen! Your party sounds like it was a success and Savannah had her Amiya so she was happy and thats all that matters!
Well, I hope our journey up there wasn't in vain. All the little girlies look so cute!
Post a Comment