Easter Weekend

We had a really fun Easter weekend! The girls got to see the Easter bunny at my work on Friday. They even got a special treat from the Easter bunny... a chocolate egg with their name on it!!


On Friday night we went to the Gamangasso's for dinner and to color Easter eggs. The girls loved it!



Chloe's favorite part was painting the eggs.


Savannah's favorite part was putting stickers on the eggs.


On Saturday our neighborhood had an Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. There was breakfast for everyone, crafts (as you can see above), and of course the egg hunt!
Savannah could hardly wait for Easter Sunday... not because of the Easter bunny, but to wear her new Easter dress!

On Sunday night we had my family over for Easter dinner. It was fun to have everyone up to Heber, and it was such a nice day!! This is a picture of the sunset from our back deck...pretty beautiful don't ya think?

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks again for the fun party. It was so good to see you guys and your beautiful house! Your girls look so cute in their easter dresses, I need a girl so I can do that!

Samantha said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. The girls look real cute in their dresses.

The Trenery's said...

Fun pictures of the girls decorating easter eggs! Sad I didn't take any of my kids decorating! Oh well!

Stacy said...

Hey, it's Stacy McGavin (Sundberg). Your girls are darling! Looking so cute with their bunny faces:)

Nona said...

Hi, it is Nona Halterman (dyreng) from highschool. I saw you on Rob's blog. Just thought I would say hi. Your blog is cute and you have very cute kids.

Lisa said...

Tawnya! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! I loved seeing you and Chaz and your girls are beautiful. It sounds like you guys are doing great! I would love to see you next time we come into Utah. I will get my email address to Robyn and have her send it to Sam so we can keep in touch. Thanks for finding me :)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.