Tawn, Crabby Chloe is smiling for once! It's a good thing you took a picture of that! Reminds me of Amiya! See ya!
Oh my- Chloe looks like she's about FOUR in that first picture. I hope my kids get lots of hair like your girls have. They are too cute!
I'd like to meet Crabby Chloe especially right before my "time of the month" I think we would have a lot in common
I miss Crabby Chloe! I haven't hung out with you guys in so long! Hopefully this weekend we can catch up. Miss you guys!
Hi, I had to change my blog address...here is the new one:www.thefauverfamily.blogspot.com
Tawn your girls are so dang cute. I totally miss you. Once my life settles down we need to come and see you guys. Love you Sue
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tawn,
Crabby Chloe is smiling for once! It's a good thing you took a picture of that! Reminds me of Amiya! See ya!
Oh my- Chloe looks like she's about FOUR in that first picture. I hope my kids get lots of hair like your girls have. They are too cute!
I'd like to meet Crabby Chloe especially right before my "time of the month" I think we would have a lot in common
I miss Crabby Chloe! I haven't hung out with you guys in so long! Hopefully this weekend we can catch up. Miss you guys!
Hi, I had to change my blog address...here is the new one:
www.thefauverfamily.blogspot.com
Tawn your girls are so dang cute. I totally miss you. Once my life settles down we need to come and see you guys. Love you Sue
Post a Comment