Well, the reason I haven't posted lately is because I've been so sick!! I've been throwing up about 2-3 times a day for about the last month. Yep, you guessed it, I'm pregnant! We're way excited, but neither of us can stand how sick I've been. It's really sucks for me and Chaz, but we'll get through it and hopefully it'll be over sooner than later! Our baby is due November 23rd... now everyone pray for a boy!!!
7 Months old
10 years ago
6 comments:
CONGRATUALTIONS!!! If you get a boy I'll be SO jealous! I hope you start feeling better soon.
I'm sorry Tawn, but I'm kind of glad I can't say "I know how you feel" that would seriously suck- but it's worth it right? I think it will be a boy for sure, when do you find out? Let us know for sure!
Welcome back to the blogging world. Hang in there.
CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a boy so you can name him after me...Robbie Ray, how cute is that?
Anyway, I hope you and your family is great other than the throwing up and stuff.
Cya, Rob Adams
Hey Tawn I am so excitted that you are going to have a new baby!! And if you have a boy for sure name him Robbie Ray! HE HE HE Love you Sue
Hooray...congrats Tawnya! I am so excited for you guys, but feel so sad for you being sick. Hopefully it will go away soon.
Tell Chaz congrats from us too!
Post a Comment