Savannah's Birthday Dress Party!

Savannah decided that she wanted to do a "Dress Party" this year for her birthday. This was her first friend  party. I think it turned out really cute and the girls had a fun time.

Here are all the girls in their pretty dresses!

Chaz's game was the spankin' machine. I think everyone loved it... except for Savannah!

They decorated dresses with all sorts of flowers, butterflies, and other sparkly stuff.

They also played stick the flower on the dress.

I thought Savannah's cake turned out pretty good. Not as fancy as most, but simply cute!

Pretty beautiful birthday girl if ya ask me!! I can't believe she's 6!!

Oh, and here's the birthday girl's littlest sister.... she was at the dress party too!

4 comments:

The Trenery's said...

I want that picture! Now. Malia looks constipated in that picture. That's wierd! Fun Party!

Ryan and Tori said...

So so fun! That cake is darling- did you do it yourself? And I have to agree... Savannah really is beautiful. I love her! And little Chlo Chlo and Liv

Heather Cowan said...

such a cute idea and i love your family photo -

you two age more beautifully as the years go by.... so awesome

Corinne said...

cute party! she is getting so big and is so adorable!