Fun in the Snow

Most of you know that Chaz is a huge fan of winter and winter sports. It's great to see our girls taking after him and loving the snow. Chaz helped them build this snow cave that they could both fit in!
Chaz and I took the girls skiing at the Canyons. Savannah went for the first time last year, so she thought she was pretty cool telling Chloe all about the lifts, the skis, and everything else. They both did awesome and had a lot of fun! I hope this is something we can do as a family every year!
 

                                                 
 
  
My favorite part is getting warm in the lodge and eating the yummy food!
(Don't worry, I love skiing too!)

4 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

LoL That is funny you said that- 'cause I promise when I used to snowboard, I would like countdown the hours 'til lunch time. Ha ha! Probably because things just aren't as fun when you're not good at it and I wasn't very good at snowboarding. That really is so so fun you guys love to ski though. I wish we did. Ryan has actually never been skiing or snowboarding his whole life! Crazy huh! Those pictures you took of the girls in the snow fort are so cute! And I love the one of the girls, Chaz and Chief!

The Trenery's said...

We should have Savannah and Amiya go skiing together! They would have way fun! Maybe Chloe could convince Malia to do it!

Corinne said...

kyson would be so jealous if he saw the snow fort pictures. the girls look so cute skiing. let's get togther we are way over due!

Allison said...

Your family is so cute. I like the lodge much better than the lifts. I see you guys have another lab. Girl or boy?