I LOVE those pictures. He did a really good job, and I didn't know that he was into photography. Good to know! I can't believe how much Chloe is starting to look like Savannah. They could almost be twins. Your girls sure are beautiful!
You have such gorgeous children. I need to come hang out sometime. I miss you guys. My fav is the one with your girls in front of the pink flower bush. Adorable! Hope you are blowing some of these pictures up. Love ya. Karen
7 comments:
LOVE THEM!!!
Oh gosh Tawnya, those picture are adorable! I love the pink flowers in the background. So cute.
Your girls are growing so fast. They are so beautiful.
I LOVE those pictures. He did a really good job, and I didn't know that he was into photography. Good to know! I can't believe how much Chloe is starting to look like Savannah. They could almost be twins. Your girls sure are beautiful!
what gorgeous picS! love them and how sassy and full of color
what little model girls you have! they are soooo gorgeous... beauty must run in their genes ;)
You have such gorgeous children. I need to come hang out sometime. I miss you guys. My fav is the one with your girls in front of the pink flower bush. Adorable! Hope you are blowing some of these pictures up. Love ya. Karen
Post a Comment