I've been wanting to trim Savannah's hair for awhile now, so, the other day I told Chaz I was going to give it a little trim....how hard could it be? Well, it ended up being disasterous because after I was finished, Chaz came to inspect my job and said it was uneven. So, he took it upon himself to try and even it up....unfortunately he made it even worse!! He accidentally cut the front piece of hair by her face really short!
So, not knowing what else to do, I took her to Great Clips...the only choice in Heber for a quick fix. They did an o.k. job, but the more I looked at it, the more I could tell it was still uneven!!!! Thank goodness for my cute neighbor who cuts hair... she came to my rescue even though she normally doesn't cut kids hair!
Now we've finally got a cute new haircut for a cute girl!!
9 comments:
Oh! Her hair looks so cute! But like you said, she's so dang cute- anything looks good on her. Even the buzz you gave her when she was a baby :)
LOVE IT!!!
Now all of the little rats have short hair cuts!! Cute!
Hey-
go on my blog and go under Bo and Mandy and read her post... you'll get a kick out of it!
That is so funny I thought maybe Savannah cut her own hair not mom and dad messing it up! She could pull off any hair do. We need to get together the other day kyson asked if savannah could come and eat lunch in his fort for a date! don't ask me where he got the whole date thing!
It really is so cute! Savannah would look beautiful no matter what. Miss you guys!
That is something we would do! I am glad that it all worked out and that she ended up with a really cute cut. It looks adorable on her. It was fun to work with you for a little while this weekend! Did I mention that I love your new hair color? If not, it really looks good on you!
so darling - makes her look so grown up!
Her hair is darling. Jeff has helped on a few haircuts too. I made him stop. Jessica continues to cut little bits and pieces of her hair still. She says she just wants it short.
Post a Comment