
This is the only recent picture I have of Chaz and I together. I look horrible, but I think Chaz looks way cute, so I decided to use it. Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to "Charles in Charge", or "Chief Charlie", or "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". Thanks for stickin' with me for 9 years. I love you more than you know....(even though you've lost 5 wedding rings!) You're an amazing man, husband, and father to our girls!
4 comments:
Congrats guys you have now entered the nine year club! we are getting old. Tawnya you look cute and you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I would post a picture of myself on my blog every day while I was pregnant if I looked like you!
Wow! I can not believe it has been 9 years! That's awesome! I promised I laughed at all the sick names you have for Charles in Charge. Congrats guys!
Happy Anniversary! and...you look great in that picture! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy, your girls are darling!!
Oh-Special! You are both now officially OLD!!!!!!
Post a Comment