Savannah Plays Soccer


I decided to sign Savannah up for Wasatch Recreation soccer, and she has loved it!
I was a little nervous about how she would do since she has never played soccer before, but she has done awesome and is always so proud to tell her uncle Connor about it since he is a big soccer player.
Lexi is on her team and Cody is her coach, so she thinks that is pretty cool.


Chloe loves watching Savannah play soccer and is always excited to go to her soccer games.

8 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

What a cutie! Ryan always worries about our kids not getting any athletic genes, maybe putting them in soccer when they're young will help. That picture of Chlo Chlo smiling is so cute!

Susanne said...

Tawn your almost due!! can't wait to see the cute babe

The Trenery's said...

I am glad she loves it! Fun that she loves it! I wish they had soccer up here!

Corinne said...

she is so cute! i am so excited that we are finally going hang out after 10 years.

Kelie said...

she is darling, and I love her haircut!!! funny story! Hope you are doing well!

Heather and AD said...

Tawnya,
I've been meaning to tell you that one of my nurses when I delivered was training from the Heber hospital. Her name is Melissa, and she said you both started there around the same time! It was fun to have that connection while I was there!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so cute! I bet it is so fun to watch her! Your girls are too cute! I love it! I love savannah's new hair cut...It is adorable!

The Cox Family said...

I can't wait until Cam is old enough to play soccer. I used to ref the little kid's soccer games in high school, and loved watching them run around on the field. That is great Savannah loves to play!