Chloe's birthday was May 31st, so we had the family up to Heber for a BBQ. Thankfully, it turned out to be a nice day! Chloe was her crabby self and didn't really start smiling until it was time for presents.


Malia, Lelia and Savannah couldn't wait to help Chloe blow out her birthday candles!

Chloe just let the other girls do the honors because she was too crabby to do it herself...sad!

Oh wait.... here's the first smile of the night! Looks like its time to open presents!

Grandma Betty gave her this darling book. She loved it!

Savannah picked out this bucket and shovel for Chloe, but she seems to be breaking it in for her....what a nice sister! Ha! Ha!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Crabby Chloe! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party! Chloe and Malia are getting so big! See ya in Lake Powell!
The funny thing is that Chloe has been so happy lately and then on her birthday, so decided to be crabby. Maybe she just wanted to remind everyone how far she has come. :-)
At least we all had fun.
So cute!! When do you find out what your having? I can't wait to find out that your having a BOY!!
Oh... I didn't think she was too too crabby. I got a picture of her with a little smirk on my blog :)That was a fun little get together. I'm glad someone in our family throws family parties, or else I feel like I'd never seen anyone. Can't wait for Powell!
Your family is so stinkin Cute! That is awesome that you and Tori are pregnant together. Maybe one day Corinne and I will Be. :)
Post a Comment