Well, with the weather finally getting better, so am I..... I hope. I don't want to speak too soon, but the throwing up is now only about twice a week instead of twice a day! That's something to smile about right? If not, then my cute girls are!
Oh my- Chloe is looking so big! I seriously miss seeing those girls. Hopefully I'll see more of them this summer... and glad to hear you doing a little better!
Your girls are so dang cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Congrats on the new little one coming. How's Heber? My friend Cami Davis is an RN at Heber Valley too. I wonder if you guys know each other. She's out on maternity leave now. It's so beautiful up there.
I am glad that you are doing better. This is a bit earlier then with the girls, right...maybe that means it is a BOY!!! We NEED to get the girlies together.
they certainly are worth smiling about- they are adorable. sorry to hear you've been so sick. hope it goes away and stays away. it's official now, i just now learned how to add friends and their links to my blog (it's about time:) and you guys are in there. we are so 100% blogging buddies now:)
8 comments:
Oh my- Chloe is looking so big! I seriously miss seeing those girls. Hopefully I'll see more of them this summer... and glad to hear you doing a little better!
You are the cutest mom ever. Your girls are so dang cute!! Glad to hear your doing better! Love you Sue
Oh Happy Days! I am so glad you are feeling better! Your girls are so darn cute! I am also happy for the warm weather!!!
Your girls are so dang cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. Congrats on the new little one coming. How's Heber? My friend Cami Davis is an RN at Heber Valley too. I wonder if you guys know each other. She's out on maternity leave now. It's so beautiful up there.
I am glad that you are doing better. This is a bit earlier then with the girls, right...maybe that means it is a BOY!!!
We NEED to get the girlies together.
I can't believe Chloe is actually happy! I had fun when you guys came up! And I am glad you are feeling better!
I can't believe Chloe is actually happy! I had fun when you guys came up! And I am glad you are feeling better!
they certainly are worth smiling about- they are adorable. sorry to hear you've been so sick. hope it goes away and stays away. it's official now, i just now learned how to add friends and their links to my blog (it's about time:) and you guys are in there. we are so 100% blogging buddies now:)
Post a Comment