Valentines Day Cookies

For Valentines Day, Sam made the trip up to Heber with Leila so we could make and decorate sugar cookies. Chloe just ate and ate and ate the frosting. She could've cared less about the cookie or decorating. She only wanted the frosting....but then again, can you blame her?
Leila wasn't quite sure what to do, she liked eating the frosting, but not quite as much as Chloe. Samantha was pretty stressed about her making a mess, but she actually stayed VERY clean. Savannah is proudly displaying her cookie. I think she loved decorating the most!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Stressed about staying clean...come on. That doesn't sound like me. :-)

Ryan and Tori said...

You house looks cute! (as far as I can see) I can't wait to see it this weekend. Ry Ry and I miss Savannah and Chloe so we'll be excited to see them too. Thanks a ton for bringing up the trailer, that really was the biggest help- you have no idea. So, I guess we'll see you on Sunday! Love you guys!

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a blast decorating cookies! I cant wait to see your new place it looks so cute in the pics! See you on Sunday.

The Trenery's said...

Tonka,
Those pics are so cute! I can't wait to come down on Sunday! Ters