
Well, we're back from our 8-night cruise, and it was a blast!! We went with my mom and dad, all my siblings, and their spouses (except Tanner who's on his mission). Everyone left their kids at home, and it was adults only for the whole trip!! I must say, it was a nice and very needed break! But, now it's back to reality, and for us that means packing our house because we're moving to Heber!!


Our first stop was San Juan, Puerto Rico. We didn't have much time, so we spent it shopping!! We also took a carriage ride around the town. There's a lot of history that would've been fun to see more of and learn about, but let's be honest, I would much rather be SHOPPING!
Our next stop was St. Thomas. This island is so beautiful. We went to Meagan's Bay, which has been rated one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! We rented ocean kayak's and spent about an hour exploring. It was tons of fun!

Next stop was St. Maarten, Chaz's favorite island. I'm not sure if it was his favorite because of the atmosphere, or the nude beaches!! Ha! Ha! We went to a secluded beach that you could only get to by boat. We did some snorkeling and saw some awesome fish and other sea creatures! Then we went back to the downtown area and did some shopping. The pier by the ocean was so pretty! You can kind of see it in this picture.....


My favorite stop was Tortola. Right as we were getting off the ship it started pouring rain!! Fortunately, it didn't last long and we got to see this beautiful rainbow! The day ended up being perfect for our excursion to the "Virgin Gorda Baths." We took a small hike down a little canyon to some caves that took us to an amazing beach with huge boulders that created small little baths throughout the ocean. The water was crystal clear blue. My explanation doesn't do this place justice! I absolutely loved it here! Unfortunately this was one of our shorter stops... I really wish we had had more time to spend in Tortola...


Our last stop was Nassau, Bahamas! This island wasn't really as lush and green as the others, but it had the Atlantis resort which was the most amazing resort I've EVER seen! We spent pretty much our whole day walking through the aquariums, looking at all the private beaches and pools, and just taking it all in!!


This is on the ship on one of our formal nights. The guys from left to right: Ty, Dad, Trent, Marc, Chaz, Mike, Ryan. The girls: Terra, Whitney, Tori, Mom, Me, Teneil. Pretty sexy group don't ya think? Ha! Ha!
1 comments:
Hi Tawnya, it's great to hear from you. Your cruise sounded fun, I'm way jeolous.
Your girls are so cute, where did they get their blonde hair from?
Kelie moved to St. George about 6 months ago so I've really been missing my nieces, they are awesome. Kelie is pregnant again and is due in August.
I hope everything is great!
Rob Adams
Post a Comment