Happy New Year!!

We had a great Christmas and are excited to start the new year. I think this year will bring a lot of changes, hopefully a new house in Heber, and a new baby.... don't worry, this isn't an announcement, just anticipation of what will hopefully come! It's hard to believe that it's 2008!! As I reflect over the last year, I realize how many things I have to be grateful for. My family is so important to me, and we have been blessed with so much!!
I love this picture of Teneil and Chloe. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the time we get to spend with family.
We went on a carriage ride around temple square with my family. Savannah and my mom snuggled up in the blanket together to stay warm.

5 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Wait a second . . . is that Chloe smiling!? I can't believe it! Those are some cute pics Tawn. Can't wait for the cruise!

The Trenery's said...

Ta Tonka,
Well aren't you good at updating!! Good job! Super cute pictures! See ya this weekend!

Whitney said...

I love that pic of Chloe and Teniel! Your fam is adorable! Can't wait for the cruise!

Shaundee said...

Tawnya,

Your two girls are so darn cute! That blonde hair is too much. I love being able to keep up with you on the blog. You look like things are going so well. Can't wait until the next post.
Love ya,
Shaundee

Samantha said...

Hey, I like the pictures. I miss my crabby Chloe.
Don't forget, you have been tagged!