Star Valley

Last weekend our family went to a cabin in Star Valley Wyoming. We rented two four-wheelers which was great because the cabin was right in the mountains, so we could cruise around on different trails that were close by. We saw a bunch of deer, which Savannah and Chloe thought were pretty cool. Chaz, Mark, Connor, and Alex saw a HUGE moose on one of their rides. They said it was the biggest moose they'd ever seen!

About a mile down the road from the cabin, there were a family of buffalo. They were pretty friendly and came right up to the fence. The girls loved it!

Puppa and his three beautiful grandaughters... isn't he a lucky man?

I KNOW I'm a lucky mom to have Savannah and Chloe!
The great thing about a small town is that there are always friendly horses who will eat right out of your hand. Aunt Sammy helped Chloe feed this horse.

Here's the gang... I took this picture with the timer on my camera. I thought it turned out great!! We had such a fun time... family trips are the best!


Savannah and Leila are so cute together! They really love each other and play so cute!




5 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

great to connect again tawnya. that is so great that you have 2 girls. there is nothing like having a little girl. seems like chaz and i feel the same way about having a family. it still feels weird to think that i am a dad but i love every day of it. star valley is a great place and you can't beat the cheese factory.

Whitney said...

How fun! I love all the pics of the girls with the animals. It looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya

The Trenery's said...

Tonka,
cute pictures! I bet you guys had so fun. How great that the buffalo came right up to you! I bet the girls loved that! Peace out.

Samantha said...

You are a good little blogger. I like how you basically add captions to the pictures to tell your story. I am going to have to give it a try.
We had a blast....let's do it again soon.

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey Tawn, about being tagged. . . Just look at Heater and AD's blog and answer all the questions she has on her blog, only answer them about you on your blog. Just go down the list and name 4 Jobs you've had, 4 places you've been etc. Make sense? You don't HAVE to do it if you don't want, but it's kinda fun :)