Gardner Village

Chaz and I took the girls to Gardner Village to see the witches and pick out pumpkins. It was a lot of fun, and the girls loved it!!


Savannah did this pose all on her own... don't you think it looks like a picture you'd find in a catalog?

This was their favorite witch. She would lift up her skirt and underneath there was a cat chasing a mouse. It was pretty cute.

I got Chloe to smile by having her say "Da Da." She was actually happy the whole time we were there. The only time she was crabby was when we had to leave!





5 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey Tawn! Glad to see you got your pictures to upload. Mine won't work! I'll have to give it a try tomorrow. Those are the cutest pics! I would love a copy of that one of Savannah posing and Chloe smiling if you have extras :)

The Trenery's said...

Tawn-

My old blog wasn't working so I had to make a new one. Here is the new site www.trenerys.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

Tawn these pictures re so stinkin cute! I want a copy of them!

Darla said...

Chaz and Tawnya! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! It's great to see your little family.

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey Tawn, I saw a cute picture at Mom's of the girls in their matching sweaters. Do you have any more?! I need a new one!