
Ok, so I know I'm running a little behind on posting, but I know all of you understand how SLOW my dial-up internet service is, and how LONG it takes to upload pictures!! But, the good new is, is that I've FINALLY talked Chaz into getting DSL!! So hopefully I'll be better about keeping my blog up to date!

On Halloween day we went to Mimi's for a little party with the cousins. The girls had fun carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating at a few of the neighbors houses.

Chloe's the crabby monkey (of course), and Savannah's the cute kangaroo!

Here are the cousins that could make it to the party.... believe it or not, we're missing 4!

Chloe thought she was pretty big having her own trick-or-treat bag and walking up to the door with Savannah. She even tried saying "trick-or-treat!"
2 comments:
Oh! So cute! I'm so sad I missed it this year :( Why are Chloe and Tycie so crabby? Ha ha!
p.s. Bachelor's on tonight ;)
Sad! Sad we couldn't be there. Everybody looked so cute! Jayce...what the! Hilarious!
Post a Comment