Summer Review

We've had a really fun and busy summer...

We went camping at Cottonwood Creek Reservoir in Wyoming,



boating at Deer Creek, (check out the Heber Creeper in the back ground!)

Savannah went wakeboarding for the first time,

and of course, we went to Bear Lake!!

5 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Wow! It's nice to see a new post! Have you done your family pictures yet? If so, you should post them- I wanna see and I might steal one to replace my Christmas picture of the girls.

Allison said...

I've been waiting for a post! Good to see you guys are doing well in Heber. I think I need your address for a Christmas card.

Susanne said...

SO CUTE!!!

Susanne said...

SO CUTE!!!

The Cox Family said...

Your girls are getting so big! Remember how you were supposed to call me last week ;)! I am just kidding. We need to decide on a time this next week though so we can catch up. I hope your first week went well!