Chloe's 3rd Birthday


It's been a pretty busy summer, so I obviously am way behind on my posting! Here are some cute pics of Chloe's birthday. It was May 31st.

I can't believe how big my girls are getting! Savannah's 5, Chloe's 3, and Alyvia is 61/2 months in this picture!

I am NOT looking forward to these girls turning 16!! Can't they stay little forever??

5 comments:

Susanne said...

CUTE!! how are you doing? I miss you!

The Trenery's said...

Sadly they can't stay young forever! Cute dresses! See ya Thursday! Alyvia misses me!

Tori said...

Woah! An actual post! Ha ha j/k It really feels like you haven't updated forever. Love seeing new pics of the cutest girls in the world though. They really are getting big- Curazay!

Corinne said...

cute cute cute! i can't believe that chloe is 3! that is crazy. good luck keeping the boys away from those girls. i'm afraid kyson is going to be one of them! we need to get together. call me!

Heather said...

you do the girl thing right!

how gorgeous, and I don't blame you for being scared at the 16 year old moments!

miss you all