
Alright, I'm really ready for our 3rd little girl to come and join the fam! I went to the doctor on Monday with hopes of him stripping my membranes only to be bitterly dissapointed with him telling me no! I guess I can wait one more week. I know I could go into labor on my own anytime, but at this point it's all psychological for me... I'm ready!!
7 comments:
I can't wait to see a post with a new baby!! You will have to have post ASAP when you have her! SO FUN!!!
Leila prays for "Baby Alyvia's safe arrival" every night. We are really excited to see how beautiful she is!
I keep checking everyday thinking I'm going to see a Welcome Alyvia post. I hope for your sake it's sooner than later. Good luck!! I can't wait to see a picture of her when she's finally here.
Wow, Chloe looks so big in that pic! I can't wait 'til there is a 3rd little girly :) Keep us updated!
i hope she comes soon! chloe is getting so big i can't believe her hair. we have got to get together maybe i can bring you dinner when the baby is a few weeks old. let me know when she comes!
When the crap are you going to have that BABY? Would you please hurry up! HA!
I keep checking too and can't wait to see her. I hope everything is going ok and if you need anything you had better call me!
Post a Comment