NOW there are 3!!


Alyvia Ann Ray was born November 13, 2008 at 12:14 pm! We are so happy to have her here!! Thanks to everyone for their love and support... I couldn't have made it through my pregnancy without you!

She weighed 7lbs 2oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. She's absolutely perfect!


14 comments:

Frederick Family said...

Congratulations. She is so cute. I'm sure Savannah and Chloe adore her all ready.

Jessie said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy she finally arrived.

Samantha said...

Hope you are all adjusting well to life with 3! We want to come up soon.

Heather and AD said...

Congrats! She is so darling! I hope you're coming to the Christmas party so I can see her!

The Cox Family said...

I am glad everything went well and she is here. She is beautiful and you look great as well. Let me know when we can come visit and bring you your gift!

Rob-ness said...

Congrats! I'm way happy for you...she is beautiful!

Susanne said...

So exciting! CONGRATS!! Wow three! I love the new born stage. So fun. Your Doctor looks so YOUNG! (maybe we are just getting old)

Lindy said...

Congratulations Tawn!!! She is beautiful. How lucky is Chaz being surrounded by SO many beautiful girls!!!

Heather said...

yeah and she is beautiful. Can't wait to see her.

Heather and Olivia

Jill Taylor said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Ryan and Tori said...

Tawn! I'm so glad I got to see little Alyvia the day she was born. What a cutie! I already can't wait to see her again :) love you guys!

Kelie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!I hope you are doing well! So fun to see the pic of Dr. F!

Corinne said...

she looks just like your other girls, stinkin cute! yea i am so glad she is here. we need to come and see you guys. kyson is dying to see savanah! good job mom and dad she is beautiful! and by the way you look too good to have just had a baby!

crystal said...

Congrats~ what a beautiful new addition. we 'll have to come by to see her one of these days :)