Well, the summer has gone by sooo fast! We have stayed busy with all our little trips, and are looking forward to Raspberry Days at Bear Lake this weekend.
Savannah is excited to start pre-school, especially since we found a princess backpack on sale at Mervyn's that I had to get her. Chloe, on the other hand is such a stinker! She is the queen of making faces and giving crusty's to people! It is rare to see her smile! (Sad!) She hits Savannah and throws fits if she doesn't get what she wants! I don't know what I'm going to do with her!
7 Months old
10 years ago
2 comments:
Please Tawn, you have to post a picture of one of Chloe's crusties. They are seriously the funniest things ever!
I just figure that because Savannah is such a perfect little angel that you were doomed to get a tough little girl. It is a good thing that she is so cute!! We miss you all! See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment