This summer has been so busy! We have had a lot of fun boating, playing outside, and just being together as a family. It's nice to have the boat to use as an excuse to get out of the heat and on the water! We're hoping to have Savannah try waterskiing this year (or at least that what Chaz thinks!)
7 Months old
10 years ago
3 comments:
Tawnya-
I can't get over how darling your family is. Your girls are so cute!! Just thought I would say hi. Hope you guys are doing well. Looks like a fun filled summer!
Lindy
Tawn, your blog is so cute! I love all the pictures you have. When it comes to blogging, Ryan and I think the more pictures, the better. So yours is awesome!
Tawn- i am so glad you guys have a blog! Your pictures are so cute i love them. I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world!
Post a Comment