Literally.... that is why I haven't updated in sooo long! I just haven't found the time! So, here I am, updating!
For my birthday in June, we went to Lake Powell with our awesome friends the Duke's! We had a great time on their nice boat! Powell is always amazing, so here are some great pics to prove it!!

And July, more boating and fun at Bear Lake and Pineview with family!
(gotta love Tycie!)
My girls love, love, love riding the horse! Thanks aunt Ter Ters!
Pineview.... Mark's favorite!

I think Leila would fit right in as a Ray girl.... don't you?
This summer has been so fun! I have loved all the time we have been able to spend with friends and family. Time just goes by too fast! I can't believe how big my girls are getting!




















5 comments:
Wow! You DID update! Nice job Tawn! You guys did some way fun stuff this summer! I feel like Ry and I hardley did anything, and now summer's over! I guess that's what happens when you have a newborn all summer long.
Wow! I think all of your girls including Sam's girls look just like the Ray's!! Your girls are so cute!! Your family is so cute!
You hooker...now I have to update!! Next time you come up we will get the horses out and take the kids on alittle ride!! Good job on updating and making me look bad!! HAHA
Your girls are getting sooooo big! What a fun and eventful summer. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Everytime I have to go to the Park City hosiptal I stop by to see if you are working, and you are never there! We need to get together and catch up on life!
can't believe how big your beautiful gals are...
great pics
Post a Comment