Chaz and I went to San Diego the first week in November for a weekend getaway. We had a lot of fun! I had never been to San Diego, so it was really fun for me to go there. I loved the atmosphere of Mission Bay where we stayed. We rode bikes along the boardwalk and all around Mission Beach. It was so relaxing!
This spot was at the bottom of a hike we did. It was in Torrey Pines State Park. We had to pay to get in, but it was worth it!
We took a road trip to Coranado. The beaches there are amazing! Maybe someday we'll splurge and stay in the hotel!
Could my 5-year-old be any prettier? I put makeup on her for her ballet dress rehersal, then she looked in the mirror and said "I look like a princess!"
The song that the girls dance to is "I am a child of God" they look just like angels in their white dresses.
2 comments:
Wow, I haven't been able to check blogs 'cause I've been just a little busy :) (It's actually 4 in the morning right now, gotta stay awake while Della is in the lights) But I really don't know if Savannah could get any prettier. She really is the cutest girl ever! I would e-mail you the pics I took on my camera from Alyvia's birthday party but they really didn't turn out very good. Especially since she just ended up throwing the cake and crying- that was so sad! Anyway, glad I could see your latest post, but I really want to see your family pictures! You need to post them as soon as you can.
seriously i better not let kyson see these pictures of savannah or he won't keep his hands off of her! at least i know he has good taste! that is so funny every time camree looks in the mirror she tells me she looks like a princess!
Post a Comment