Alyvia is already 4 months old! I don't know where the time has gone! I gave her rice cereal for the first time in this picture. She thought she was pretty big!

Chloe is Savannah's little copycat, but she definitely has her own little personality. All she can talk about is her birthday coming up in May, and going to Sunshine Circle Preschool in the fall!

Savannah hit the slopes with her dad for the first time a few weeks ago.
Chaz said she did awesome and loved it!
7 comments:
That's awesome that Savannah is on the slopes. Is she skiing or snowboarding? Your girls are darling.
Tawn, I seriously can't believe how big their getting. Sad the whole fam doesn't get together more often- I swear you're the only that can ever get anyone together... Keep it up!! Maybe once I get a house I'll try too :)
Oh! P.S. your new blog background is way cute!
Wow, four months already! Alyvia is such a cute baby and I am glad that she likes her Bumbo. That is great Savannah loves to ski. She is lucky to have her father as a teacher!
Good job Savannah! Next year you and Amiya can go together! I really can't believe she is 4 months already. SAD! She misses me doesn't she!
You have three little look alikes. :-) Super cute.
it was so fun to come and see you guys and by the way we are not friends anymore how dare you ask me if i was on a diet!
Post a Comment