Who's Who?

Who's baby #1?


Who's baby #2?
Who's baby # 3?

6 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my- that is the hardest thing I've ever seen? I take it you have one pic of each girl? I'm gonna guess #1 is Chloe, #2 is Alyvia, and #3 is Savannah?? Am I right?

The Trenery's said...

That is a crack up! I would say... #1 Chloe because of the bic job. #2 Alyvia because of the bow and #3 Savannah because... it just looks like her! Ha... I just noticed Tor guessed the same! Are we right?

Samantha said...

Chloe, Alyvia and then Savannah...am I right???
It was hard to do though...

Susanne said...

Okay I think it is Chole, Alyvia and Savannah!! They all look like it could be the same baby. SO FUN!!! I totally miss you!! Come visit!! Love ya Sue

The Cox Family said...

What a fun idea. I agree with everyone else that it is Chloe, Alyvia and then Savannah. They are all so dang cute! We definitely need to decide on a day to get together again. I will call you next week and will leave a message this time! J/K!

Corinne said...

ok chloe, alyvia, savanah. i think that i got them right esp since tori and tera guessed the same. they are all such little cuties! call me so that we can get the kids together.