What the.... I want that black and white picture of her! Rude you haven't even given me one! Go and print me one right now! I can't believe how much I love that picture!
she is so stinkin cute! thankd for inviting us it was good to see you guys and your fam. too bad we couldn't hand out on friday we will have to when the kids get better. by the way your kids are too cute to stop having them!
4 comments:
She looks so stinkin' cute with that smile on her face!!!
What the.... I want that black and white picture of her! Rude you haven't even given me one! Go and print me one right now! I can't believe how much I love that picture!
"she is such a combo" cinny olson!
thanks for sharing! I love the name too - you won't regret it!
she is so stinkin cute! thankd for inviting us it was good to see you guys and your fam. too bad we couldn't hand out on friday we will have to when the kids get better. by the way your kids are too cute to stop having them!
Post a Comment