Park City kids Christmas party

The Park City Fire District puts on a Christmas party every year for the kids. It's something my girls get really excited about....
not only because Santa flies in on a helicopter, but they get a really nice gift from him too!





4 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

That really is so fun! Your girls are so cute in their matching sweaters. I love them! See you Saturday :)

The Trenery's said...

At least Santa doesn't look like he is going to kill over and die... like last years Walker Party! Ha! Looks like fun!

Corinne said...

what a fun party! i love the picture of alyvia below. tooo cute! good to see you today. let's get together soon.

Kelie said...

oh, tawnya i am so sorry about the diary allergy!!! it is not fun at all! But to the question about what I eat...well, fruits, veggies, meat. There is a margarine called Nucoa that is dairy free and I cook with that if the recipe calls for butter or marg. you can also cook with soy milk. That was a big adjustment for me, I still don't like to drink it straight, but can handle it in cereal. There are 2 good things about this is: 1-you're still able to nurse your baby (saving $ on formula) and 2- I've lost all of my baby weight plus more. I don't think I've weighed this little in 7-8 years! If you want, email me and maybe we can exchage ideas and I can give you some recipes I've been using, and some things that I know don't have dairy in it.
k2as@msn.com