Triple "B" weekend (birthday, baptism, blessing)

October has been a pretty busy month for us, which is good because it makes the time go by fast and the wait seem less for baby Alyvia to get here! On the 10th we had Leila's birthday/halloween party. It was a lot of fun, and the girls were so excited to wear their costumes!Chaz went to DI and got himself a pair of sexy tight wranglers! He even had a round makeup compact in his back pocket that looked just like chew! I had myself one sexy cowboy!!
The next activity on the 11th was Jayce, my nephew's baptism. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures even though I was assingned by my sister to be the official picture taker. I was too busy taking Savannah and Chloe potty.... it was ridiculous! (Yes, Chaz was working!)
The last event on the 12th was Sara's blessing. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of her in her blessing dress becasue she looked so beautiful! She had a poop blow out all over it before I got my camera out! All my girls wanted to do was hold Sara or Gwen... I'm sure to have two big helpers with baby Alyvia!!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

We are glad that you made it to the birthday. Thanks for everything!

Susanne said...

Love the picture of your belly. You are so dang cute prego. I can't wait to see this new baby. Congrats

The Trenery's said...

Crack up.... your belly! You will have some good helpers with the new little RAT!

The Cox Family said...

What a busy, fun weekend! You look so cute in your little cowgirl outfit. It won't be too much longer until that little girl is here!

Whitney said...

It was so good to hang with you guys in bear! I miss you guys already.

Jill Taylor said...

Your family is so cute! Can't wait to see your new little girl. I hear you were a miracle worker with little Isaac. When I have another child, can I send them to you for a few days and let you get them to sleep through the night?

Corinne said...

you are the cutest pregnant cowgirl i have ever seen! your girls are too cute can't wait to see what the third looks like. call me before you have this baby!